Welcome to Easyway Claims UK:
Welcome to easy way claims. We act exclusively for the victims of accidents and have a wide range of experience in all aspects of personal injury claims.
If you have suffered an injury and are seeking compensation, then you should come to Easy Way Claims. Easy way claims offer you the finest legal advice and guidance. If you have suffered whiplash injuries in an accident, we can help you to make a personal injury claim.
Whether it be a slip or trip, criminal injury, an accident at work or a road traffic collision, your appointed solicitor will be dedicated and committed that you receive 100% of what you rightly deserve.
Easy way claims know how difficult it is for people to deal with an accident claim and we at easy way claims focus on creating good working relationships with clients and ironing out any difficulties that may come up.
In the event that you have been involved in a road accident and wish to make a claim for compensation, there are a number of things you should do that would aid your claim:
Road Traffic Claims Procedure:
- Make a record of the full name, address, vehicle registration and insurance details of the other driver
- Note the badge numbers of any police officers present at the scene of the accident and obtain the crime reference number
- Take down the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses present
- Make a visual record, photographic or sketched, of the accident scene and the damage to the vehicles. If possible, record the positions of the vehicles before as well as after the accident.
- Make sure the accident damage is recorded photographically
- Report the accident to your own insurance company even if you believe it was the other persons fault
- If you talk to the other driver involved, make as little comment on the circumstances of the accident as possible and especially, do not admit liability for the accident even if you think it was your fault
- Keep a diary of the progress of your injuries and any help you have sought since the accident
- Keep receipts for all expenses incurred from the time of the accident
CRM : 2952